Sunday 17 August 2014

Orphanage Dance Competition

Dear Gangsters

Below the details for the orphanage dance competition!

If you don’t want to give money happy to take any offers of help on the day or any other help and donations (hotdogs, rolls etc.)

I am Pleased announce that once again this year I will be hosting the annual Xstatic Dance Inter-studio competition and of course it wouldn’t be the same without making sure our the Kids of the Malaika orphanage where I teach also got to participate!!

This year will be slightly different in that I will have to have a separate dance competition for my actual studios and then the Orphanage will actually have their very own competition. The reason for this is that I have been blesses with THREE studios now: Kyalami, Fourways and Floracliffe which have all grownJ,  but sadly so have the numbers at the orphanage. Doing it all together would make the day very long and seen I have mostly kids I don’t want them getting tired.

The proposed date is Saturday the 18th October and it will be held at My fourways studio which has a big Hall I can rent as well.  

The sponsorship will include the following: R180

Transport for all the orphans: There is +- 55/60 of them at the moment
Entry into the competition: Which includes, trophies and medals , paying judges and paying for renting the hall
Food and drinks on the day: Hot dog , juice and sweets

If you or your company are interested in sponsoring please let me know and I will send you an official invoice with all the details J
I am also happy to write any Thank you letters for any corporates that need them

Some pictures of the last class I did at the orphanage so special, they really are my most enthusiastic students: 





Please forward to any potential sponsors - I look forward to your positive response.


Lin xx

Yours in Dance and Entertainment
Lindy Liebmann
Dance Director and Teacher
079 497 2680
FloraCliffe. Douglasdale.Kyalami

“More Than Feeling” 

No comments:

Post a Comment