Thursday 12 February 2015

500 Random Acts of Kindness

I have been involved in charity projects since 2002 and I have done many "Random Acts of Kindness" over the last couple of years.

These acts are so small that I don't really keep track of everything I do. But that is about to change.

I have decided to do at least 500 Random Acts of Kindness over the next couple of months and by sharing this journey with friends I hope to inspire others to do the same.

The original plan was to do 500 Random Acts of Kindness in one day, but because I am paying for this out of my own pocket, I have decided to spread it out over a few months. Each act will also be executed for R10 or less.

This is going to be an exciting challenge, so please spread the word and share my blog with others!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that I WILL make the world a better place, one Random Act of Kindness at a time.

Below are pictures of the first 38 Random Acts of Kindness:

A Lotto ticket might just change someone's life.
Fingers crossed!!!
A free cappuccino should brighten up your day.

Mornings are tough.


Free doggy treats at the park.
He is your best friend so he also deserves a treat.


Chocolate makes the world a better place.
No one should have a 25 Hour Day.


What better way to end a long week with a movie...
And free popcorn.


A little bit of energy for those gym sessions.














1 comment: